Looking for a new running shoe? I may have just the one for you!
Have you worn a pair of Brooks shoes yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Brooks has high quality products and as a company truly stands behind everything they make (from shoes to apparel). Brooks wants to make sure that everyone has what they need to Run Happy! Every design and engineering choice is specifically designed to incorporate runners’ needs and the running experiences they crave. For whatever reason, if you don’t like your shoes or other items, you can return them, no problem. What could be better than that?
Brooks recently launched the Brooks Glycerin 15, which is an update to an already great shoe model. If you aren’t familiar with the Glycerin line, it is Brooks’ most cushioned shoe and it’s built to withstand high milage while providing a comfortable and soft ride. Glycerin offers a few new updates while maintaining the soft, plush ride users have come to love.
Here is some info. about the new design.
- Runner Type: Neutral
- Midsole: Super DNA and full-length cushioning with Omega Flex Grooves
- Outsole: IDEAL Pressure Zones and blown rubber forefoots.
- Upper: 3D Stretch print, air mesh with 4-way stretch
- Heel: Comfort collar
- Colors: Five new colors for both men and women
- Weight: Men’s Brooks Glycerin is 10.6 ounces
- Weight: Women’s Brooks Glycerin is 9.2 ounces
- Drop: Men’s and Women’s: 10mm
- Price: $150.00
- Lots of cushioning but still pretty light weight
- Durable outsole
- Very flexible
- Breathable/ great ventilation
- Great colors
- Super DNA midsole & 3D technology
- Offers good support for medium to high arches
- Sleek looking
- Ok on some light trails, but they do not recommend taking them on technical and rough terrain.
- Narrow in midfoot- some people may want to consider going up a ½ size.
In all, if you get a chance to try on these shoes, you may be hooked and find that the investment is worth it.